Of special interest to those outside the Netherlands is that this school offers both bilingual education and enhanced language teaching. These are offered to the upper two streams namely Gymnasium and Atheneum. From off the 4th year we also offer an International Business College to certain higher education students.
Our school has been active now for five years in internationalisation. There are a number of exchange programms with Christian schools in Germany, Denmark and France and Hungaria. See below for links to these different schools. The students who take part in these courses are all in the forth year.
Our goals for the students with respect to internationalisation are as follows:
- to grow a consciousness that the world is bigger than
- to discover and learn to respect other cultures and their
norms and values,
- to become aware of their own cultural identity through
interaction with these cultures,
- to discover future opportunities for business, study, etc.
- to promote language abilities,
- to increase independence through one to one exchange,
- to be ambassadors of Christ and their school and society of
which they are a member.
Besides the exchange programs these students also go on study trips to the European Parliament in Strasbourg, France and seminars in the exact sciences at the University of Göttingen in Germany.
The first years bilingual class also spends a week in England immersing themselves in English culture while in the second year they visit Brussels to learn more of European politics, integration and history.